- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to fulfill an order.
Types of Information We Collect
Information collected from you:
- Course registration. Your name & email address are collected when you sign up for our Daily Navigation course
- Information You Post on Our Website. Your name, email address, and any other content you post to our website in locations such as the comment section, are collected.
- Mailing List. We collect your email address when you sign up for our email list via any of the methods on our website (pop up capture, free-tools page, etc.)
- Feedback/Surveys. We collect information provided by you when you participate in a survey on our website, such as providing feedback.
- Giveaways & Contests. When you choose to participate in any giveaways or contests on this website we collect information about you, provided by you, that is necessary to validate your entry and participation in the giveaway or contest.
Information collected automatically:
- Website interactions. We use technology to collect data about how you interact with our website. This information may include things such as which pages you visited, which links you clicked, information about the device & browser that you are using, and how many times you visit the site. The purpose of collecting this information is to understand how you interact with our website to make improvements and to evaluate the types of content and offerings that you find most useful.
- Cookies. We, our service providers and affiliate partners collect information on our pages that may be associated with you and or your device(s) through device-based tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, tags, or other technology. The purpose for collecting this data is to provide customized website experiences for you and to allow for tracking of affiliate performance for our partners.
Use and Sharing of Information
In addition to the situations described elsewhere in this policy, we may disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share your personal information with our affiliate partners (i.e. companies that compensate us for actions you take on our site or their site) for the purpose of tracking commissions and remaining compliant with all affiliate and advertiser policies. We also may share your personal information with outside companies, using appropriate protections, should they desire to acquire part or all of our company.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by www.dailynavigation.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Revoke your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data.
Please note that the completion of these requests may require us to obtain additional information from you to verify your identity. At a minimum we would need to know your name, email address, and phone number.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Our Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age.
In the event that we become aware that we have collected personal information from any child, we will dispose of that information If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information, please contact us.